Monday, January 19, 2015

birthday party

 January 19, 2015
Today was my friend's birthday party. On the way to the party something exciting happened. When we left our driveway we saw a real live female deer running scared in our neighborhood! But it was really sad because she didn't have a home.  When we got to the party they had snacks. They had a bowl of jellybeans, a tray of chocolate balls, and a tray of rice crispy treats. We brought three costumes each to the party. The theme was a photo shoot. My three costumes were a cowgirl, a genie, and a butterfly fairy. First we dressed in our costume and we got to spin and jump and twirl as the photographer took our pictures.  My mom's favorite picture was of everyone all piled together on a white fur bean bag chair. We all held hands and spun and laughed until we were dizzy. My favorite part was watching Faire open all her wonderful gifts. Lily gave her a really cool Barbie that you could change the color of Barbie's hair! I gave Faire a Rebel's Bow.  Her parents gave her gymnastics equipment for her American Girl doll. I'm hoping to someday get that myself!
When we got home I got on some play clothes and got a soccer ball and took my puppy Tchai out in the back yard and played soccer with him. When I came in I noticed I had three splinters, two on my wrist and one on my thumb. So to get my mind off of it I watched some of my favorite TV shows like Fat Albert, The Andy Griffith Show, and The Magic School Bus. Then we had dinner. I wasn't very hungry so all I had was some yogurt, pineapple, and a piece of bread. Then I made a math test on the computer for my Dad who got 100%. Now I'm just sitting on the couch writing in my blog. Good Night!

3 comments:

  1. Trying it out. So proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved reading about your day, Alyssa! Keep on writing; you're so good at it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ms Rachel! Say "hi" to E and J for me please!

      Delete