Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Alyssa's Day

January 20, 2015
Today I woke up and went downstairs and had a breakfast of granola cereal and some water kefir then I did my early bird math and music theory. After that I just hung around the house a bit. Then I got on a cute outfit and went outside and played soccer with Tchai. When I came back in it was time to go to the dentist. So I got in the car. Thankfully all Dr. Smith did was adjust the wire on my appliance. When he was finished I went to my Meme's house. Then we went to Hollywood Feed and got Tchai some new toys. Then I went to aunt Deet's house. I saw Frodo. He got on my lap so I stroked his fur then he started going puuuur.   When we went back home it was time for dinner.  Mom and I had a taco for dinner.  Then we gave Tchai his dinner. After Tchai had his dinner we let him out to go potty. Then Tchai settled down  behind the couch.  Now I'm sitting on the couch writing in my Blog.  Mom is playing on her phone. And Tchai is sleeping and snoring behind the couch. Good Night!

6 comments:

  1. What a wonderful day! Love you so much. Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing such a great job!! I love reading about your day especially when it includes me! I LOVE my new handkerchief. Thank you so much for making it just for me. It is coming in handy. This cold weather makes my nose run! Wasn't that exciting that Frodo actually let you hold him? Have a great evening.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Give Frodo a hug for me! xoxo. hugs! Love Alyssa!

      Delete
  3. It is cool that I go to the same dentist. Is that cool? I liked your blog. I am going to start my own one and you can read it. KAYLEE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Kaylee! It is cool we go to the same dentist and I can't wait to read your blog too! Love, Alyssa

    ReplyDelete