Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Going to my Sisters Art School

Yesterday I went to my sister Shelby's art school with my Mom. It was a 3 hour drive. 

On the way there we had a pitstop at the Nightingale's Pantry. When we got there we met Shelby at her art school. 



When we went into her room I saw a potter's wheel. Shelby made a Chinese teacup with the design of a bald cypress tree in it. 

I got to see a wood shop, and a big container full of clay. We had a smoothie  at the Grateful Garden. Then we had lunch at some place that had a pig theme that I can't remember the name of. 

Then after that we hung around the art school for a few hours. 

Then we went to Shelby's house. I saw Ziva, Sage, and Mojo. Then Shelby and Ziva came back home with us!



1 comment:

  1. It was a sun day Alyssa! You were so mature and behaved like you were 18 instead of 8. Talked to all the students and engaged in conversation. You're welcome to come with me anytime :)

    ReplyDelete